40 Burdekin Avenue,Amaroo ACT 2914
More than meets the eye
Being offered to the market for the first time!
Set back off the street on a 788m2 block, this property offers a very private and leafy aspect from all rooms. The private outlook compliments the open plan living area, dining room and the large separate family room. The kitchen has been renovated to a high standard using 40mm stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and the use of little things like an oversized fridge space. Also located on the ground floor is the light filled study or home office and a large laundry with separate toilet.
Upstairs comprises of 4 large bedrooms. The master suite includes a large wardrobe and an ensuite, bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all have built in robes and are serviced by the large bathroom and the children’s retreat.
During the warmer months of Canberra, you can use the extensively paved entertaining area covered by a pergola which has the potential to seat 8+ people for those big family events. The owners have taken great liberty in their garden over the years and have grown numerous fruit trees and vegetable plants.
Located minutes from bus stops, local schools and local shops and only a short drive away from the Gungahlin Town Centre this is a rare opportunity that you cannot pass up.
• Floating timber floor (for downstairs area)
• Security alarm system
• Storage cupboard under stairs
• Ducted gas heating (dual zone upstairs/downstairs with outlets in the toilets/bathrooms)
• Additional ducted electric heating/cooling upstairs
• Reverse cycle aircon/heating downstairs in the family room
• Electric oven (pyrolytic)
• Gas cook top (with 5 burners)
• Rinnai – gas continuous hot water system
• Irrigation in the garden.
• Double garage with internal access
- Outdoor Entertaining Area